Market Street, Ilfracombe
- A well presented, one bedroom apartment
- Situated on the first floor
- Communal gardens to the rear
- Could attain £475 pcm on the rental market
- Double glazing throughout
- Selling with no onward chain
Living Room - 3.63m x 3.61m (11'10" x 11'10") - A light filled living space, with ample room for a well sized lounge suite, as well as a small table and chairs. The room benefits from a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, looking out over the communal gardens. Also benefitting from spot lighting and carpeting throughout.
Master Bedroom - 3.03m x 2.96m (9'11" x 9'8") - The Master Bedroom is a good size, with space for all associated bedroom furnishings. The uPVC window is to the front elevation, with carpeting throughout and a wall mounted radiator for heat.
En-Suite Bathroom - 1.50m x 2.04m (4'11" x 6'8") - Located off the Master Bedroom, the en-suite features a panelled bathtub, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail and porcelain sink
Kitchen - 3.03m x 2.37m (9'11" x 7'9") - A very tidy, well proportioned kitchen. The space features base and eye level units, roll top work surfaces, plumbing for all white goods, laminate flooring and a uPVC window for natural light.
Wc/Shower Room - 2.18m x 0.86m (7'1" x 2'9") - The additional WC and bathroom is located in the hallway. There is a heated towel rail, WC, porcelain hand basin and enclosed shower unit.
Agents Notes - We have been informed by the vendor that electric, water and drainage are all mains connected. To comply with the property misdescriptions act we must inform all prospective purchasers that the measurements are taken by an electronic tape measure and are provided as a guide only. We have not tested any mains services or electric appliances or fixtures and fittings mentioned in these details, therefore, prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves before committing to purchase. Service charges are currently £54.00 per month, with five flats paying into the sinking fund.
BrochuresBrochure - F3, 3 Market Street.pdf
Market Street, Ilfracombe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station9.7 miles
About the agent
Turners has been established in Ilfracombe for 30 years.
We have evolved over the years to become one of North Devon’s leading estate and letting agencies. We are a friendly, privately owned company specialising in all aspects of the property market throughout Ilfracombe, Combe Martin, Berrynarbor, Woolacombe, Barnstaple and all the surrounding areas. We are members of the NAEA and ARLA, and are totally independent of any organisation. Our qualified team offer a professional, eff
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30396662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners, Ilfracombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.