- Prime Meads Location
- 2 Bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite Bathroom
- Prestigious development by award winning Fivewalk Homes
- High quality kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Fitted wardrobes
- Granite work surfaces
Gas fired central heating is installed to radiators throughout plus there is a private car parking space.
To the rear of the property there is a private balcony with a South West facing outlook.
PRIVATE CAR PARKING SPACE.
The flat includes a large store cupboard on the landing opposite the entrance to the flat door
Remainder of 999 year Lease plus a share of the Freehold.
17.8ft x 13.6ft
A bright double aspect room with period style bay window with sash windows and door leading to balcony.
11.68ft x 8.3ft
Fitted with a range of high quality cabinets with granite work surfaces. With a one and a half bowl sink unit and a range of appliances comprising high quality fitted AEG oven, fridge freezer, washer/dryer, integrated fridge/freezer, four ring induction hob with stylish cooker hood above, radiator.
15.11ft x 9.8ft
At the rear of the property and with views from two sash windows towards the balcony. Fitted double wardrobe with hanging space and shelving. Door to
With a particularly attractive white bathroom suite and with stylish design of tiles. High quality fittings throughout with contemporary style mono bloc taps. Low level wc, Large wooden framed wall mounted mirror, recessed ceiling spot lights, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
15ft x 10.1ft
With bay window to side with sash windows. Radiator.
With glass corner shower enclosure with high quality recessed shower valve, wc, wash hand basin with contemporary style mono bloc tap. Wall mounted mirror with back light and a range of stylish tiles.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC graph
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.9 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.4 miles
- Polegate Station4.4 miles
About the agent
McGregor Sales & Lettings is an independent property agency concentrating solely on the sales & lettings of prime residential property in Meads and surrounding areas.
McGregor Sales & Lettings bring together knowledge and understanding of the sales & lettings market in one of the county's most desirable locations, perched on the edge of the English Channel and the South Downs National Park. With a wealth of professional experience Managing offices in Central London, Brighton and Eastbou
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGregor Sales and Lettings, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.