18 Bedford Street, Leeds
- Guide price £105,000 to £115,000
- Adjacent to Greek Street
- Perfect for investors/ Airbnb
- Heart of Leeds City Centre
- No upward chain
Guide Price £105,000 to £115,000
Ascend are pleased to present this fab studio apartment, situated in Bedford Chambers LS1. Available with no onward chain and vacant possession, this stylish city space would make a phenomenal buy for anyone looking for a secure investment, or week day crash pad.
Located in the heart of Leeds City Centre, all the action is literally on your doorstep. Fancy a night on the tiles? Bedford Chambers is less than 30 seconds walk from Greek Street ,hosting top bars such as The Alchemist, Neighbourhood, The Dakota Lounge, Lost & Found & Manhatta. How about a bite to eat? Gino D'Acampo's My Restaurant, Tattu and Black House Steak House are all within stones throw.
Lease: 110 year remaining
Service Charge: £76 per month
Ground Rent: £250 per annum
Call our sales team on for further information or to arrange a video tour or viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
18 Bedford Street, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.3 miles
- Burley Park Station1.5 miles
- Headingley Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to an independently-run, independently-minded estate and lettings agency.
Ascend was founded on the belief that estate agents could do a lot better.
We'd been working in the industry for a long time and were frustrated that most agencies were just so
ordinary. Like their houses, these places were in need of a new lick of paint. Bit of rising damp in the basement too.
So we decided to build our own home.
This new home wasn't made of sticks or stra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30396977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascend, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.