Chestnut Walk, Larkfield, AYLESFORD
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached
- Decent size Driveway
- Top Floor Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Large Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen
- Plush Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Available April
This four bedroom semi-detached home is immaculate and well presented throughout. The property benefits from ample off road parking in the form of a large driveway to the front and garage.
This four bedroom semi-detached home is immaculate and well presented throughout. The property benefits from ample off road parking in the form of a large driveway to the front and garage. Within easy access of the M20 motorway networks. Tesco Super Store and Morrison Supermarket are a short drive as is Larkfield Leisure Centre.
Internally the property comprises on having a hallway entrance, a plush downstairs cloakroom, large lounge with natural light, and a log burner, bi-folding doors leading to an amazing conservatory with views to a lovely decent size low maintenance garden, also you have access to the garage that has a utility area to include space for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Equipped kitchen with a hob, built in oven,dishwasher, ample wall and base units with space for a fridge freezer.
Upstairs there are three decent size bedrooms, modern exquisite family bathroom with bath and shower facilities. Furthermore the top floor is completely occupied by a large master bedroom with its own en- suite shower room. The trees development is a very popular area to live. Available April.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC
Chestnut Walk, Larkfield, AYLESFORD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Hythe Station0.8 miles
- Aylesford Station0.9 miles
- East Malling Station1.2 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in West Malling for all your property needs
At Connells our team
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P3826B0504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, West Malling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.