Caledonian Road, N1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Fitted Kitchen
- Close to public transport
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- Bright and Airy
The apartment consists of a separate reception room, fully fitted kitchen, modern bathroom with walk in shower and a lovely bedroom with large vanity mirror and built in storage.
This property is in the ideal location being a 10 minute walk to Kings Cross/ St. Pancras International which is the best connected station in London, with six Underground lines (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria). Other parts of London and the UK can be reached by National Rail links, and Europe reached directly via the Eurostar. All the bars restaurants and amenities of Angel and Islington are a 15 minute stroll away. The property is only a 5 minutes walk to Caledonian Road and Barnsbury Train Station or 10 Minute Walk to Caledonian Road tube.
Buses: 17, 91, 153, 259, 274(24hr), N91
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Caledonian Road, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.2 miles
- Caledonian Road Station0.6 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.7 miles
About the agent
At Square Quarters Estate Agents our moto is "We're not no.1, YOU ARE!' and this is truly at the heart of everything we do. Finding a comfortable, safe and affordable property to rent or buy in London is not always easy, but with the right estate agent it can be. We specialise in letting, management, BTL and sales. We are located in Islington N1 and we list a fantastic range of high quality properties in the very desirable surrounding zone 1 and 2 areas of London. We have proven experience th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 189418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Square Quarters, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.