Kelsey Street, Lancaster
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- FOUR BEDROOM PROPERTY IN GREAT LOCATION
- STUNNING PROPERTY WITH QUALITY FINISH
- CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION, LOCAL AMENTIES AND CITY CENTRE
- PERFECT FAMILY HOME
This property has the perfect balance between traditional, period and modern you really do get a great feeling when you enter this property, starting with the spacious entrance hallway guiding you into the kitchen and both reception rooms.
The kitchen is finished to the very best of standards and is stunning and modern, boasting plenty of space and storage this would be the ideal place to prepare those evening meals.
Across the hall is the spacious and light reception room which is carpeted and beautifully presented, again highlighting the traditional features of this property and finished off with a beautiful fireplace.
Moving to the rear, there is a second spacious reception room with natural light, original wood flooring and another working fireplace to highlight the traditional features it would be a tough one to decide which one you would want to spend most of your time in!
Moving upstairs there are two generous bedrooms and a three piece family sized bathroom. One of the bedrooms has storage which is very convenient. Moving up to the second floor, there are a further two spacious bedrooms (one with a modern fitted en-suite three piece shower room and separate storage).
Externally there is space for parking which is permit only to the front, and a small yard to the rear. There is also a garage for storage which is a great size and again unique for this street location.
What The Agent Says
This really is a property you need to see, with so much character and a fantastic mix of traditional and modern features really makes this one stand out. It also has location, great transport links with the city centre and local amenities a short walk away. This would make a perfect family home and a perfect forever home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Kelsey Street, Lancaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station0.2 miles
- Bare Lane Station2.2 miles
- Morecambe Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 224618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.