Main Road Oughtibridge Sheffield, S35
- £10,000 DEPOSIT BOOST
- Detached home with a West facing garden
- Views overlooking green space & River Don
- Allocated parking for 2 cars
- Open-plan kitchen diner
- French doors to the garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Dual aspect lounge
- En suite main bedroom
- Book an appointment today
Reserve this week and we'll BOOST YOUR DEPOSIT BY £10,000. First-time buyers, downsizers and those with small families will love the three bedroom Hadley. The OPEN-PLAN dining kitchen is perfect for entertaining, the French doors to the WEST FACING GARDEN allow the room to feel bigger than it is. A spacious lounge creates more space for you to relax. Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom that could be used as a HOME OFFICE if you need to work from home. Allocated parking for two cars completes this home.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5455mm x 3143mm (17'10'' x 10'3'')
- Lounge - 5455mm x 3153mm (17'10'' x 10'4'')
- Utility - 1804mm x 1688mm (5'11'' x 5'6'')
- Wc - 1480mm x 1014mm (4'10'' x 3'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4324mm x 4058mm (14'2'' x 13'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1856mm x 1771mm (6'1'' x 5'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3341mm x 2978mm (10'11'' x 9'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2713mm x 2265mm (8'10'' x 7'5'')
- Bathroom - 2025mm x 1811mm (6'7'' x 5'11'')
BrochuresBrochure for Oughtibridge Valley, Sheffield
Main Road Oughtibridge Sheffield, S35
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlewood Tram Stop2.6 miles
- Leppings Lane Tram Stop3.1 miles
- Hillsborough Park Tram Stop3.4 miles
About the development
- Brand new development
- Pre Show Home prices - Don't miss out
- NHBC Award Winning Site Manager
- Village location
- Surrounded by stunning scenary
- Local amenities close by
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_45. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.