St. Marys Close, Henley-on-Thames
- FOUR BEDROOM LINK DETACHED
- MODERN FIXTURES & FITTINGS
- SUNNY ENCLOSED GARDEN
- SPACIOUS FAMILY BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR THREE CARS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- FEATURE FIREPLACE
- GARAGE FOR STORAGE
- CLOSE TO FANTASTIC SCHOOLS
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: The property consists of an entrance hall, door to bright and airy office/dining room, large open plan living/dining area with double doors opening onto patio, contemporary kitchen with matching eye and base level units and integrated appliances, a window over looking the garden and door access to ground floor bedroom, modern shower room and stairs to first floor. The downstairs bedroom is spacious with large double Velux windows and sliding doors looking out onto the garden and direct access to the garage. The first floor consists of master bedroom to the front with a walk-in wardrobe room and vast windows overlooking St Marys Close, a second bright double bedroom to the rear, a single bedroom and a spacious tiled family bathroom with a modern white three-piece suite, including shower over bath. Externally, the property benefits from a sunny enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn and patio area. The front of the property consists of a paved driveway with parking for three cars.
LOCATION: The property is set within an extremely popular residential road within walking distance of local shops, the popular Valley Road primary school and highly rated Gillotts secondary school. St Marys Close is just over a mile of Henley town centre and The Henley College and is on the local bus route. The town offers a comprehensive range of shopping and entertainment options. Henley also offers a variety of restaurants, cafes and pubs combined with numerous recreational facilities linked to the River Thames. For the commuter, there is access to London and the West Country, Heathrow and the Midlands via the M4/M40 J 8/9/4. Henley station offers direct links with London Paddington via Twyford.
St. Marys Close, Henley-on-Thames
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station1.2 miles
- Shiplake Station2.3 miles
- Wargrave Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Bonds Estate Agents is a new, exciting and independent hybrid estate agent that bridges the gap between your expensive high-street agent, and the 'not so personal' online agent.
We provide a comprehensive service for both Sales and Lettings in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We offer a tailor-made service that combines the traditional processes of an Estate Agent, with the new modern methods of marketing without the expensive fee or upfront cost.
We are members of the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102885000587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonds Estate Agent, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.