Wigan Road, Wigan
- Two bed ground floor apartment
- Located close to public transport & rural walks
- On offer with no chain
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Open plan living design
- White principle bathroom suite
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Approx. 615sq ft
The property offers in excess of 600sq ft of internal accommodation and comprises of in brief: entrance hall with storage, lovely bright bay fronted reception room, modern fitted kitchen with a range of wood units with contrasting tops and a principle bathroom suite in white comprising of wc, hand basin and bath with shower over.
A master bedroom with contemporary en suite shower room and a good sized second bedroom complete the accommodation.
Further benefits include GCH, UPVC double glazing and allocated parking spot. EPC rating C
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Wigan Road, Wigan
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wigan Wallgate Station1.9 miles
- Wigan North Western Station2.0 miles
- Gathurst Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Batt & Brown, estate agents, were established in 1984 by Alan Batt MRICS, chartered surveyor and have become the leading estate agents in Wigan with 4 showrooms in Wigan, Standish, Shevington and Pemberton and specialising in residential sales, valuations, surveys and letting.
Alan Batt Estate Agents have over 35 years' experience in residential property in and around Wigan, first as Batt & Brown and now as Alan Batt Estate Agents. We have unrivalled knowledge of the area; what's in, wh
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10712566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Batt Estate Agents, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.