Otley Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16
- Five/Six bedroom detached house with large gardens
- Outbuildings/Annex opportunity
- Large family home, so much potential
- Requiring modernisation
- 2987 sq,ft plus the outbuildings
- Home like this don’t come on the market often!
- No onward chain
- Potential purchasers are not to enter the site unaccompanied. Viewings strictly by appointment only.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Dacre Son & Hartley
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy a period home in this popular location, the property has great room proportions and plenty of space. The house offers accommodation over three floors. The ground floor comprises a large entrance hall, shower room and office three spacious reception rooms, kitchen open to the dining room. To the first floor there are four good size bedrooms, two family bathrooms and an en-suite connected to one of the bedrooms. To the second floor there is two loft rooms with restricted height and a bathroom. The property is in need of modernisation and updating but it has plenty of scope for a buyer to either invest or turn it into a substantial family home. Externally the property has a good sized side and front garden with ample lawn for families. There is also a great opportunity to utilise the outbuildings, these could be used for garaging, annex, holiday home, home office! the property is accessed along a long private drive leading off Otley Road.
Adel is one of the most sought after North Leeds residential areas having its own immediate facilities offering a variety of shops and restaurants. There are schools for all ages in the area along with supermarkets and leisure facilities. Adel has good vehicular access to the cosmopolitan amenities of Headingley and in the other direction Otley Road heads towards Otley, Ilkley and the Yorkshire Dales.
Otley Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.8 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.8 miles
- Headingley Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Estate Agents in Leeds
We offer property for sale in LS16 & LS17 including new homes. Towns and villages covered by our Dacres estate agents in Leeds include Adel, Alwoodley, Cookridge, Meanwood, Moortown, Headingley, Horsforth, Roundhay and West Park. Whether you are looking for property for sale in Leeds.
If you are looking at detached houses in Adel, a semi in Roundhay or looking at first time buyer apartments in Pudsey, our friendly team can help you each step of the wa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC180654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Weetwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.