Cartford Lane, Little Eccleston, Preston
- The Swift Loire 28x12
- Situated on the popular Hurst Lea Leisure Park
- Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen, Two Bedrooms Ensuite and shower
- Wrap around deck with breathtaking views
- Call Now To View
Very close to Hurst Lea Leisure Park, across the main A586, the St. Michaels to Blackpool road is large village of Great Eccleston offering all the local amenities of shops, banks, Post Office and pubs.
The area around Hurst Lea Leisure Park boasts many lovely riverside and country walks and fishing on the River Wyre. Easily accessible by road is the city of Preston, the Fylde seaside resorts of Fleetwood, St. Annes, Lytham and Blackpool offering a wide range of shopping and leisure activities.
The countryside around Hurst Lea Leisure Park offers Trough of Bowland and Beacon Fell which are areas of outstanding beauty located nearby for both the novice and enthusiastic walker alike. The Lancaster Canal that runs from through Lancashire into Cumbria is easily accessible with its picturesque canalside pubs.
Hurst Lea Leisure Park is a small park with a resident warden
The Swift Loire 28x12 – Plot 6
The Lorie is a bright, fun and functional, the Loire holiday home delivers stunning value with looks to match. The living area is a light and spacious open plan room with plenty of seating for all the family to gather around. The kitchen is modern with gloss white and wood effect doors and offers plenty of storage and worktop space. There is a further two bedrooms and family shower room.
Decking also surrounds the property with the advantage of open views and the odd sheep.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Cartford Lane, Little Eccleston, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station4.4 miles
- Kirkham & Wesham Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 224718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.