Raymond Crescent, Guildford
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Four Bedroom House
- Large Lounge Area
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- EPC Rating C
This spacious four bedroom student property is available early September. The downstairs consists of a large double bedroom with feature fireplace, a large kitchen diner, living room and handy downstairs WC.
Upstairs, you find the additional three double bedrooms and the main shower room.
Additional benefits include off street parking and a large private rear garden.
Located on a popular residential location close to town, mainline station, university and A3 access.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Raymond Crescent, Guildford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guildford Station0.8 miles
- London Road Station1.5 miles
- Shalford Station2.3 miles
About the agent
We are a family run Independent Estate Agency who offer a wealth of knowledge in Sales, Lettings and Property Management. As an independent business, we take pride in our open and honest approach and first class customer service.
You may be having difficulty in choosing an agent, so here is everything you need to know about your local Estate Agent, Cobbles.
Cobbles is owned and run by founders and partners Eugene Gallagher and Katrina Ga
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102289000810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cobbles Estate Agents, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.