- WELL PRESENTED DETACHED HOUSE
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMS
- SITUATED IN A PEACEFUL LOCATION
- SHORT DISTANCE TO CLIFF TOP & BEACH
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CHEWTON GLEN SPA & RESTAURANT
- GREAT SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
- GOODSIZE PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- PLENTY OFF ROAD PARKING
- LARGE DETACHED GARGAGE
- GARDEN STUDIO WITH POWER
18' 6'' x 20' 1'' (5.63m x 6.12m)
12' 2'' x 8' 5'' (3.71m x 2.56m)
9' 11'' x 14' 4'' (3.02m x 4.37m)
14' 3'' x 9' 4'' (4.34m x 2.84m)
14' 1'' x 8' 10'' (4.29m x 2.69m)
9' 11'' x 10' 7'' (3.02m x 3.22m)
9' 11'' x 9' 4'' (3.02m x 2.84m)
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Milton Station0.9 miles
- Hinton Admiral Station2.3 miles
- Sway Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Arguably occupying the busiest location in the historic town of Christchurch, Denisons Estate Agents are a family run, established office in a prominent, corner position to offer you some of the finest properties in the Christchurch area.
Over the years we have achieved a high level of sales in the West Christchurch, Mudeford, Highcliffe and Town Central properties. We are specialists in the Waterside homes of Priory Quay, The Meridians, Rossiters, The M
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10714061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Denisons Estate Agents, Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.