Grovewood Avenue, Eastwood
- Under floor heating with individual thermostats in each room
- Solar Panels to all plots
- Exterior Electric Vehicle charging points
- Quality bathrooms & En suites with Chrome heated towel rails
- 10 year Buildzone Warranty
- Superior craftsmanship & attention to detail
- Sheds in rear gardens to all plots
- Off Road Parking For Two Cars
Plot 3 is a fabulous two bedroom detached bungalow that has been designed with modern living in mind, a thoughtful layout and finished to a high specification.
All plots come with sensor security lights outside, LED lights to the rear gardens, exterior electric vehicle charging points, solar panels to all plots, under floor heating with individual thermostats in each room, high quality kitchens in Dove Grey with fitted appliances, safety composite front doors, oak style interior doors, ample parking per plot, 10 year Buildzone Warranty, LED spotlights throughout, Landscaped gardens both front and back with
Sheds in the rear gardens to all plots with large patio areas, high quality floor coverings included with tiled floors to kitchen area and bathrooms & En-Suites, all bedrooms hard wired for tv's, each plot is fully alarmed, quality bathrooms & En suites with Chrome heated towel rails.
Located in a private road there is plenty to see and do near by. For local schools there is the outstanding Eastwood Secondary School , and Edwards Hall Primary, with good transport links A127 – A13, mainline trains Liverpool Street via Rayleigh, Fenchurch street Via Leigh on sea Central to Rayleigh and Southend, Leigh Broadway. The local Bus service is just a short walk. Southend Airport, Morrison, Asda and Tesco are all just a short drive.
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Grovewood Avenue, Eastwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rayleigh Station1.9 miles
- Leigh-on-Sea Station2.2 miles
- Hockley Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Rayleigh is just over 30 miles east of Central London and an easy commute into the city: the train station has regular services to London Liverpool Street (45 minutes). The A127, which links Southend with London, runs sound of the town, taking you to the M25 in 20 minutes.
Rayleigh is bustling. There's a good choice of pubs, cafes and restaurants, indoor and outdoor markets and retail parks. For independent shops, nearby Leigh-on-Sea is great for a browse, and Southend has two large sho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0192_HRT019212109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Rayleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.