The Avenue, Sneyd Park, Bristol
- An exquisite arts & crafts style 1920s family home with five bedrooms and a annex/home office, situated in this highly sought after tree lined avenue in Sneyd Park
- Feature reception hall with snug, original wide staircase, period fireplace with wood burner, oak flooring
- Elegant sitting room with deep bayed double glazed window overlooking the beautiful gardens, open working fireplace
- 19'2ft dining room with deep bayed window, superb kitchen/family room with central island and direct access to the garden, utility room, separate cloakroom
- First floor - Master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms, family bathroom
- Second Floor - bedroom 5 with en-suite bathroom and ample storage
- Separate home office with kitchen, sitting room, bedroom and shower room
- Beautiful mature level rear gardens with various outbuildings to include studio/boot room with separate access, wood store, greenhouse and kennel
- In and out driveway offering substantial parking and turning space
- Moments from Durdham Downs, A rare opportunity not to be missed
The Avenue, Sneyd Park, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sea Mills Station0.9 miles
- Clifton Down Station1.1 miles
- Redland Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Louise Light Property, a Clifton agency with a difference…
Founder Directors Louise Light and Ross Coombs-Leigh have over 30 years combined experience in the Bristol property market and they both have a passion for property and people. With their excellent communication skills and experience as well as dedication, they aim to achieve the best results for their clients at all times.
Louise Light Property is a bespoke property agency located in Clifton, Bristol. We provide a one t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10330253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louise Light Property, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.