Richmond Avenue, Islington, London, N1
- Rear garden and roof terrace
- Refurbished and modernised to a high standard
- Situated in Barnsbury Conservation Area
- Located in the quieter one way stretch of Richmond Avenue
- Close to Upper Street and Barnsbury Park
- No onward chain
- EPC Rating = D
A wonderful home located in this highly popular location in the Barnsbury conservation area. The house has been modernised to an exceptionally high standard with quality fixtures and fittings. The character and finish have been enhanced to provide a beautiful and very stylish home.
Unlike others in this stretch of the road, this house benefits from a side extension offering an extremely useful entrance lobby and therefore does not interfere with the ground floor reception, which retains period features including beautiful fireplaces and working shutters. The kitchen, with top of the range fitted appliances, is at the rear of the house, across the ground floor and leads from the entrance lobby, with sliding doors leading to the landscaped garden.
Stairs from the kitchen (along with access via the main stairwell) lead down to an open plan reception room/play room which is extremely flexible space and can be used as a guest bedroom, home cinema or simply a further reception room. There is a useful utility room, along with a shower and wc at this level, whilst retaining access to the rear garden. There are two under pavement vaults, extremely useful for storage.
The top three floors offer a master bedroom with a large ensuite bathroom over the first floor, two further double bedrooms on the second floor and a fabulous double bedroom at the top of the house with ensuite bathroom and south facing roof terrace with view of the City.
This is a handsome Victorian family home and is offered with no onward chain.
Richmond Avenue sits in the heart of the Barnsbury Conservation area, extremely well placed for the many amenities in central Islington and the local shops in Barnsbury and Upper Street. There are excellent transport links at The Angel and Highbury Corner providing easy access to the City and the West End with many bus routes and the underground stations (Northern Line, Victoria Line and Overland). Furthermore, the International transport hub at King’s Cross St Pancras is within easy reach from the property.
Square Footage: 2,491 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Richmond Avenue, Islington, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.4 miles
- Angel Station0.5 miles
- Essex Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ISS200152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.