Boxwood Park, Hertford Road
- BRAND NEW 2182 SQ FT DETACHED HOME WITHIN THE EXCLUSIVE BOXWOOD PARK DEVELOPMENT
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS AND A LARGE KITCHEN/DINER
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM, UTILITY ROOM AND AMPLE STORAGE
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM WITH DRESSING AREA, LUXURIOUS ENSUITE AND PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE
- GOOD SIZED SOUTH-WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- 10 YEAR NHBC BUILD GUARANTEE
- HIGH SPECIFICATIONS INCLUDING ZONED UNDERFLOOR HEATING
RESERVE NOW FOR SUMMER 2022 COMPLETION
Brand new and exclusive, Thomas Childs and co are delighted to bring to market a selection of just four wonderful five bedroom detached family homes conveniently situated just off of the Hertford Road, a desirable located nestled between Hertford and Hoddesdon market towns.
This exceptional brand new home offers substantial living accommodation throughout comprising of three receptions rooms, large kitchen/diner with utility space, downstairs w.c, ample storage space, five good sized bedrooms, large principal bedroom with ensuite, dressing room and private roof terrace, garage, driveway and a good sized South-west facing rear garden.
Accommodation comprising of:
Front door to:
Cloakroom/W.C (2.2m x 1.5m)
Family room (4.4m x 2.8m)
Storage cupboard (2.2 x 1.6m)
Kitchen/Diner/Living Area (7.6m x 5.3m)
Utility room (2.2m x 2m)
Living room (4.4m x 4m)
Bedroom 2 (4.4 x 2.6m)
Ensuite (2.2m x 1.7m)
Bedroom 4 (4.5m x 2.8m)
Bedroom 5 (3m x 2.9m)
Family bathroom (3m x 2.2m)
Principal bedroom suite (5.2m x 4.4m)
Ensuite (3.6m x 2.2m)
Roof terrace (8.5m x 2.8m)
Bedroom 3 (4.4m x 2.6m)
Attractive South-west facing rear garden
Integral garage (3m x 6.4m)
Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only intended as a general guide to the property. Measurements and distances are approximate. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract. If there are important matters that are likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property. Please note that we have not tested the services, equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly, we advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising any offer to purchase.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Boxwood Park, Hertford Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rye House Station1.6 miles
- Broxbourne Station1.9 miles
- St. Margarets (Herts) Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Thomas Childs & Co are Estate Agents with a difference - In fact, refreshingly so. Our reputation is everything and we rely heavily on good recommendations and word of mouth. We firmly believe that it is important to have in depth local knowledge in the areas we market property. Our property professionals at Thomas Childs & Co are active, friendly members of our communities and we strive to ensure that your marketing of your property or your property search is a pleasant journey.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10772887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Childs & Co, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.