Hawthorn Grove, Enfield
- Four Bedroom Mid-Terrace House
- Walking Distance of Gordon Hill Station
- Withing Catchment Area of OFSTED Good Rated Schools
- Close to Local Shops & Amenities
- Excellent public transport links nearby
- South Facing Garden
- Easy Access to Enfield Town Shops & Restaurants
- Fully Refurbished
Entrance Hallway - Stairs to first floor, telephone point, single radiator, parquet flooring.
Lounge - 3.96m x 3.51m (13' x 11'6) - Double glazed bay window to front aspect, two single radiators, coving to ceiling, feature fireplace with tiled surround, telephone point, TV point, power points, parquet flooring.
Dining Room - 3.61m x 3.25m (11'10 x 10'8) - Double glazed French doors to rear aspect, coving to ceiling, understairs storage cupboard, power points, parquet flooring.
Kitchen - 4.65 x 2.6 (15'3" x 8'6") - Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed French Doors to rear aspect, range of base and eye level units with granite work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, chimney style extractor, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, integrated dishwasher, inset spot lights, power points, tiled flooring.
Bedroomone - 4.57m x 3.25m (15' x 10'8) - Double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, power points, carpet.
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 2.82m (11' x 9'3) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator, power points, laminate wood style flooring.
Bedroom Three - 3.66m x 2.59m (12' x 8'6) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator, power points, carpet.
Wc - Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls, textured ceiling.
Bedroom Four / Loft Room - 4.60m x 2.54m (15'1 x 8'4) - Two double glazed Velux windows to front aspect, coving to ceiling, power points, carpet.
Family Bathroom - 3.05m x 2.67m (10' x 8'9) - Double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, bathroom suite comprising free standing bath with shower attachment, walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls, heated towel rail, inset spot lights, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
Garden - South facing garden, mainly laid to lawn with plant and shrub borders, patio, outside water tap, security lighting, rear pedestrian access, garage.
BrochuresBrochureHawthorn Grove, Enfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Hawthorn Grove, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gordon Hill Station0.7 miles
- Enfield Town Station0.9 miles
- Enfield Chase Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Kings Group Enfield Town was first established in 1991, now over 26 years later and due to our successful reputation and high demand, we have now successfully opened another 14 Branches across North and East London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
Enfield Town with its beautiful surroundings is a highly sought after area, with direct train links straight into London it is an easy commute for those working or wanting quick access to the City. There is also eas
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29530268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.