Holland Meadow, Welford on Avon
- Shared Ownership Opportunity (57%)
- Modern Mid Terraced House
- Vestibule Hall
- Fitted Kitchen inc Full Range of Appliances
- Underfloor Heating In Vestibule & Kitchen
- Good Sized Living/Dining
- 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Rent on Remaining Share - £206.04
- Parking for 2 Cars and Private Rear Garden
The property itself offers well laid our accommodation with numerous upgrades with uPVC double glazing and electric heating and includes - Vestibule Area, Fully Loaded Fitted Kitchen including built in oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave & washing machine, Good Sized Living/Dining Room, Landing, Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes, Second Bedroom & Bathroom. There is parking for 2 cars at the front and a private garden to the rear to which there is gated access.
Agents Note: This property is subject to a S106 agreement requiring buyers within the first 90 days of marketing to have a local connection to the Parish of Welford on Avon after which the property can be sold to the wider market.
SEE OUR VIDEO TOUR
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Holland Meadow, Welford on Avon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stratford-upon-Avon Station3.8 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon Parkway Station4.0 miles
- Wilmcote Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Situated in the heart of historic Stratford upon Avon this is the latest office in our branch network and has rapidly become a really busy office with high levels of footfall. In addition to properties within Stratford upon Avon itself this office handles homes as far north as Henley in Arden right down to the North Cotswolds.
Jeremy McGinn & Co are a young, vibrant company built on the principles of traditional Estate Agency where client focus is a high
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10746628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy McGinn & Co, Stratford-Upon-Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.