The Old Workshop
- One room available in a student flat share.
- Fantastic location just a 1 minute walk to Collegiate campus
- All bills included
- Very spacious games room with dart board, table football, sofas and TV.
- All bedrooms to have new beds, carpets and furniture in 2020.
- Fitted Out To A High Standard
- Excellent Local Facilities
Renovated lounge with large Tv for 2020.
Very spacious games room with dart board, table football, sofas and TV.
All bedrooms to have new beds, carpets and furniture in 2020.
Fantastic location just a 1 minute walk to Collegiate campus
All bills included
On Street Parking
Good Transport Links
Excellent Local Facilities
Fitted Out To A High Standard
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
The Old Workshop
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop0.7 miles
- West Street Tram Stop0.9 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop1.0 miles
About the agent
Tenants - Every single room goes through a strict quality check, so when you book accommodation with us, you can be sure it will be accommodation you will love! It can be har
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101287001024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fit Property , Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.