Oakwood Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Entrance Hall & Cloakroom
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Family Room
- Master Bedroom & Ensuite
- 3 Further Bedrooms
- Private Driveway & Garage
- Rear Garden
- Council Tax Band F & EPC Rating D
The accommodation includes an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor and a cloakroom/wc leading off it. The kitchen overlooks the rear garden, fitted with beech effect cupboards and integrated cooking appliances. The utility room has a door to the side with plumbing for a washing machine/dryer.
The dual aspect lounge/dining room is a particularly good size, overlooking the front garden with a fireplace with an attractive stone surround. The family room is dual aspect with sliding patio doors to the rear garden, approached either from the lounge/dining room or the kitchen.
On the first floor the generous master bedroom overlooks the rear garden, fitted with a range of wardrobes with the benefit of a fully tiled ensuite bathroom refitted with a white suite. The guest bedroom benefits from deep eaves storage cupboards and there are 2 further bedrooms one with built in wardrobes. The fully tiled family bathroom has also been refitted with a white suite.
Outside a private driveway leads to the garage, flanked by the front garden which is shielded by conifer and laurel hedging. Side access either side of the house leads to the north facing 70’ x 38’ rear garden which is laid to patio and lawn. Brick barbecue, tap, timber shed.
Benefits include gas fired central heating (the Worcester boiler is located in the garage) and double glazed windows.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Oakwood Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burgess Hill Station0.2 miles
- Wivelsfield Station0.6 miles
- Hassocks Station2.3 miles
About the agent
why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we have plenty of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know the market when it comes to discussing the value of your property.
This also means that we will have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you as soon as possible.
no unreasonable tie-ins
We NEVER tie you into on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 108967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.