Finsbury Park Road, London N4
- Share of Freehold
- Excellent Transport Links
- Ample Storage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Approx 732 sq ft / 68 sq m
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Finsbury Park road is an extremely well-connected and charming street close to the welcoming, vibrant shops, cafes, restaurants and supermarkets Finsbury Park have to offer. Finsbury Park, Highbury & Islington and Stoke Newington are home to many green spaces. Finsbury Park itself is only a few meters away from the property. The beautiful Clissold Park is 10 minute walk away.
Supremely well located. Only a 3 minute walk away from Finsbury Park Station (Victoria, Piccadilly and National Rail Services to Kings Cross and the City). Plenty bus routes, offering direct links to the City.
For viewings please contact Finsbury Park sales on
Finsbury Park Road, London N4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finsbury Park Station0.2 miles
- Arsenal Station0.5 miles
- Manor House Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Do you dream of an Estate Agent that works as hard as you?
ludlowthompson is an award-winning, accredited, cutting-edge estate agency in London with over 20 year's expertise.
Our Finsbury Park branch serves the immediate N4 area, as well as Stoke Newington, Islington, Highbury, Crouch End, Tufnell Park, Holloway, Hampstead, Camden Town, Highgate, Hornsey, Muswell Hill and Tottenham.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2672606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Finsbury Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.