Bronrhiw Fach, Caerphilly
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Popular southside location
- 2 double bedrooms
- 13' x 13' lounge
- Well fitted kitchen
- Shower room
- Communal parking & gardens
- Within retirement complex
- No upper chain
- EPC: C
The home has an alarm system linked to a warden. there is a 13' x 13' lounge, a well fitted kitchen, a fitted shower room, gas central heating via a combi boiler and double glazed windows. To the front there are rooftop views towards Caerphilly Castle and over the mountain to the North of the Town. The Railway Station, Bus Station and all amenities are closed at hand.
No upper chain.
Tenure - We have been advised by the sellers that this property is Leasehold. This should be verified by the purchasers solicitor or surveyor.
BrochuresBrochureBronrhiw Fach, Caerphilly
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Bronrhiw Fach, Caerphilly
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caerphilly Station0.1 miles
- Aber Station0.6 miles
- Energlyn & Churchill Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We were established in 1900 as a family business based on the principles of dedicated service, professional expertise and extensive local knowledge. With over a century of experience, Brinsons has developed into one of Wales' leading practices of Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents.
Operating from a prominent and stylish office in Caerphilly, we offer clients a personal approach to Residential Sales and Lettings, Commercial property services and Land Agen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30405278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinsons, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.