- Top Floor Retirement Apartment
- Spacious With Over 700 sq. ft. Of Accommodation
- Incredible Panoramic Views Towards The South Downs & Over Surrounding Countryside
- Recently Modernised With New Kitchen & Bathroom
- Outside Balcony With Stunning Views
- Large Hallway With Plenty Of Storage
- Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Resident's Communal Lounge
- Guest Flat For Relatives Visiting
- Amazing Communal Gardens & Resident's Parking
Henfield offers an enviable range of facilities including 2 supermarkets, a butchers, bakers, greengrocers, pharmacy and many other independent retail outlets. The village also has both doctors and dental surgeries and regular bus services to Horsham to the north and Brighton 7 Worthing to the south. Many miles of open countryside is literally on the doorstep and the village facilities are easily accessible on foot.
This amazing apartment at over 700 sq ft offers surprisingly spacious accommodation with a huge emphasis on views. From the living room, kitchen and bedroom the panoramic views towards the South Downs are quite breath-taking. The flat has been tastefully modernised by the present owner and has a modern fitted kitchen with Miele hob and brand new electric oven. The shower room also has a light and airy contemporary feel. The double bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobe cupboards providing plenty of storage and the welcoming entrance hall has storage also.
The main living room which is dual aspect has the ‘lion’s share’ of the views from east to west and French doors opening onto a pleasant balcony, providing useful outside space. Each flat also has exclusive use of a further storage cupboard accessed from the main landing area outside the flat for which larger items can be stored. Spring Hills is a sought after and well looked after development and on the ground floor is a communal lounge for social gatherings and there is also a guest apartment that can be rented in advance for visiting family.
Externally, the property sits in the most glorious communal gardens where there are numerous seating areas to sit and relax during the spring and summer months. There is also a resident’s car park providing ample space for those that drive.
Maintenance & Lease TBC
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station5.6 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30405564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.