Roe Lane, Churchtown, Southport
- Traditional Four Bedroom Detached House
- Lounge, Sitting Room & Conservatory
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC & First Floor Bathroom
- Block Paved Driveway & Detached Single Garage
- Outside WC & Utility / Laundry Room
- Character / Period Features
- Walking Distance to Churchtown Village Centre
- Well Presented Property Inside & Out
- UPVC Double Glazing, GCH & EPC - D
Situated just a short stroll to the heart of Churchtown and within easy distance of amenities and bus routes, lies this traditional detached character property. This deceptively spacious house has been a loving home to the same family for over a decade, a real indicator of just what an amazing place it is to live. The property is presented to a high standard both inside and out and is well worth a closer look in order to fully appreciate all that it has to offer.
The internal layout of the property in brief includes: Entrance porch leading to the central hallway with feature staircase to the first floor, ground floor WC, lounge to the front of the property, sitting room to the rear with double doors opening to the conservatory and an open plan dining kitchen. To the first floor is a central landing with two feature stain glass windows on the stairs, four good sized bedrooms and the first floor bathroom / shower room. To the front of the property is off road parking on the block paved driveway accessed through wrought iron double gates. Also in front is an established lawned garden with well stocked flower bed bordering. Further parking is offered down the right-hand side of the property and also within the detached single garage located to the rear. Attached to the rear of the garage is an outside WC and a utility / laundry room. The rear garden boasts a paved sun terrace leading to the mature lawned garden with plants, trees and shrubs...
The Local Area
Southport is a large seaside town in Merseyside, England. Southport today is still one of the most popular seaside resorts in the UK. It hosts various events, including an annual air show on and over the beach and the largest independent flower show in the UK, in Victoria Park. The town is at the centre of England's Golf Coast and has hosted the Open Championship at the Royal Birkdale Golf Club. The town is locally know by several smaller areas, such as Marshside, Crossens, Churchtown, Birkdale and Ainsdale, in addition to the town centre of Southport itself. Roe Lane is located just a short distance to Churchtown villages shops and nightlife, whilst also being just minutes drive to the town centre and seafront.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Roe Lane, Churchtown, Southport
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Meols Cop Station0.5 miles
- Southport Station1.3 miles
- Birkdale Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8604747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Tarleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.