South Ferry Quay, Liverpool
- Impressive Riverside Duplex Apartment
- Four Bedroom Property
- Walking Distance to Liverpool Docks
- Ideal for both Owner Occupation and Investment
- Allocated Parking Facility
- Four Bedrooms
- Views Over The Dock
- An Early Viewing it Highly Reccommended
The property is located in a sought after area with spectacular views over the dock and walking distance into the city centre.
The property briefly comprises of open plan reception with balcony, kitchen, double bedroom with Juliet window, family bathroom and a further bedroom/study. Upstairs there is the master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area, a large landing and a further double bedroom with storage space.
Modern décor and flooring throughout. Secure entry intercom system with locked private parking. Also comes with plenty of visitor parking spaces.
Early viewings advised - you will not be disappointed.
BrochuresSouth Ferry Quay, Liverpool
South Ferry Quay, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brunswick Station0.7 miles
- Liverpool Central Station1.0 miles
- James Street Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to an independently-run, independently-minded estate and lettings agency.
Ascend was founded on the belief that estate agents could do a lot better.
We'd been working in the industry for a long time and were frustrated that most agencies were just so ordinary. Like their houses, these places were in need of a new lick of paint. Bit of rising damp in the basement too.
So we decided to build our own home.
This new home wasn't made of sticks or straw. It was found
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30406979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascend, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.