Move For Free & Home Exchange Available
- Constructed by Churchill Retirement Living
- MOVE FOR FREE & HOME EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
- 2 Bedroom Stunning Apartment
- 24 Hour Careline
- Lift Access & On Site Manager
- Owners Lounge
- Intruder Alarm System
- Short Walk From Local Amenities
- Bus Stop Right Outside
- Patio & Communal Gardens
These new retirement properties are located in Shirley, a residential neighbourhood in the suburb of Solihull in the West Midlands, just a few miles away from Birmingham city centre.
-These new homes are within easy reach of a Sainsbury's, Asda and Aldi.
-Shirley boasts plenty of green, open space with a well-kept public park as well as Bill Wood and Palmers Rough woodlands, which are popular with walkers and wildlife enthusiasts.
-Solihull Retail Park also offers a range of big name shops, so everything is within easy reach of this thriving suburb.
-The area dates back to the first century and the earth works from an Iron Age Hill Fort can still be seen today. Shirley has come a long way since then and now has a wide range of independent retailers, charity shops and leading high street brands in the area. Edit | Delete
The apartment benefits from a 24 hour Careline support system, camera entry system, on-site Lodge Manager and lift to all floors.
The development of apartments will have the following typical specification:
-Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
-Fitted and tiled shower room
-Easy-turn lever taps
-Heated towel rail in shower room
-Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
-Illuminated light switches
-Double glazed windows
-On-site Lodge Manager
-Camera entry system
-24 hour Careline support system
-Intruder alarm system
-Energy efficient and economical heating
-Lift to all floors
-Constructed to NHBC standards
Move For Free & Home Exchange Available
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirley Station1.2 miles
- Solihull Station1.3 miles
- Yardley Wood Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Our smarthomes New Homes team launched in 2018 and has grown considerably. We are currently the number one new homes agent in the Solihull area. This highly motivated and driven team of individuals who are dedicated to selling new build homes in Solihull, are both professional and passionate about all aspects of marketing and selling new build properties for several developers.
Julia Evans, Director of smarthomes New Homes Solihull brings a wealth of experience to the divi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100393018519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Homes Ltd, Shirley- New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.