Bellwether Lane, London, SW18
- 4 Bedroom
- Underground Parking
- Amenities and transport nearby
- Over 2000 sq.ft Outside Space
- 1975.8 sq ft ( 183.6 sqm)
Tenure: Leasehold, 992 years remaining
Presenting this 4 BEDROOM 3 BATHROOM 1 CLOAK ROOM apartment located at the top floor, and has 1975.8 sq.ft of internal space and one huge terrace has over 2000 sq.ft outside space.
Ram Quarter is a 1-minute away walk from Wandsworth Town Station and about 7 minutes walk away from Wandsworth High Street. Nearby Old York Road offers boutiques, cafes, galleries, and restaurants, along with a Southside shopping centre with its various shops, supermarket, and entertainment. Wandsworth Park and the riverside are also a short walk.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bellwether Lane, London, SW18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Town Station0.3 miles
- East Putney Station0.8 miles
- Putney Bridge Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Celestial globe consultancy ltd is a residential real estate investment specialist in London and South of France for chinese investors. We offer a comprehensive independent property search, acquisition, asset management, and associate services including architectures design, legal and financial advice.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CGNL001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Celestial Globe, London - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.