Chilmington Lakes, Great Chart, Ashford
- Three double bedrooms
- Driveway & carport
- Luxury kitchen & bathrooms
- New Help to Buy Scheme available on this home
- Comprehensive specification as standard
- Google Nest thermostat
- Master bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobes
- Flexible accommodation over 3 floors
'The Langham' - Three bedroom semi-detached home with carport & driveway. Comprehensive specification as standard throughout. Luxury kitchen & bathrooms. Principle bedroom occupies entire second floor and boasts impressive en-suite.
Chilmington Lakes offers an exclusive collection of luxurious 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in a beautiful landscaped setting, benefitting from stylish living spaces and boasting an array of modern features and very luxurious specifications as standard. Traditionally built, these unique homes have been created to offer the very best of modern living and an exceptional quality of life.
Perfectly placed in a stunning rural location in the heart of the Garden of England, Chilmington Lakes offers elegant homes in an idyllic Kent countryside setting only three miles from the popular and well connected town of Ashford, with world-class high-speed rail connections direct to London St. Pancras in 38 minutes.
There really is no better place to call home.
Living / Dining Area 21' x 14' 9" ( 6.40m x 4.50m )
Kitchen 13' 4" x 7' 5" ( 4.06m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 2 14' 9" x 12' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.94m )
Bedroom 3 14' 9" x 8' 5" ( 4.50m x 2.57m )
Master Bedroom 25' 8" x 14' 9" ( 7.82m x 4.50m )
- Individually designed high specification kitchen furniture with soft close doors and drawers
- LED feature strip lighting to underside of wall cabinets
- Stainless steel inset sink with feature chrome pull
out mixer taps
- Bosch built-in oven(s)
- Bosch microwave/steam oven to 4 and 5 bedroom units
- Bosch touch control induction hob with glass splashback
- Telescopic built in extractor hood with LED lights
- Bosch fully integrated fridge/freezer
- Bosch fully integrated dishwasher
- Bosch fully integrated washing machine
- Space for tumble dryer
- Worktops in various finishes with upstands
- Stone worktops to 4 and 5 bedroom units
- Polished chrome electric points above worktops
- Saloni 100% porcelain floor tiling or wood flooring
- Duravit sanitaryware to all bathrooms
- Contemporary white washbasin with Hansgrohe polished chrome mixer tap
- Contemporary white WC with concealed cistern and soft close seat and cover
- Mirrored cabinets with shelves, integrated lights
and a shaver point (where applicable)
- Under-sink luxury drawers (where applicable)
- Contemporary white bath and glass shower screen
- Polished chrome thermostatically controlled bath/shower mixer with pressure shower head and slider rail
- Walk in shower with glass screen and overhead polished chrome pressure rain shower (in selected units)
- Polished chrome electric heated towel ladder radiators- independently heated for summer use
- Saloni 100% porcelain tiles to the walls and floors
- Built-in wardrobe with mirrored/glass sliding doors to master bedrooms and selected other bedrooms. Internals to include shelves and hanging rails
- White painted panelled internal doors with polished chrome door furniture
- Cloak cupboard with shelf and hanging rail (where layout permits)
- White painted, smooth finish walls and ceilings throughout
- White painted skirtings and architraves
- Contemporary white painted staircase with oak handrail
and newel caps
- Loft access with loft light (where applicable)
- 'Cloud 9' extra soft underlay as standard
- Shelving rack to cylinder cupboard (where layout permits)
- Luxury carpet to upper floors and staircases in a number
of colour options as standard
- Wood flooring to ground floor
- Saloni 100% porcelain floor tiles to bathrooms, en suites, selected kitchens and WCs
- Solid luxury 'Secured by Design' front doors which benefit from three-point espagnolette locking systems and sound-reducing specification for maximum security
- Front doorbell
- Double-glazed windows and French doors with sound resistance and energy-saving glass
- French doors with multi-point locking and anti-lift
- Steel balustrades to balconies and Juliets
- Wood effect decking to balconies
- External taps to front and rear
- External power point to patio
- Stainless steel contemporary up and down wall lights Garages and Car Ports
- Internal lighting
- Double power point
- Secure electric garage door to all garages
- Fused spur for future installation of electric garage doors
to car ports
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home or previous developments and are indicative only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Chilmington Lakes, Great Chart, Ashford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashford International Station2.3 miles
- Ashford Station2.3 miles
- Pluckley Station3.6 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Park Farm for all your property needs
At Connells our team ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ASH405142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Park Farm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.