Cornhill Drive, Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Royal Infirmary Nearby
- Close To Primary & Secondary Schools
- Close To Amenities
- Refurbished To A High Standard
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Secured Entrance
- TWO BEDROOM Ground Floor Flat
This newly refurbished, modern TWO BEDROOM ground floor flat, presented in immaculate condition is the perfect first time buy/buy to let investment. Ideally located close to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, on a bus route providing public transport to the city centre and local amenities.
Cornhill Drive is situated in an area well served by local shops and public transport facilities and within the main Aberdeen Ring Road and some other arterial routes being located nearby, most parts of the City are readily accessible, with the location being extremely convenient for both Woodend and Foresterhill Hospitals, Aberdeen Airport and the oil-related offices at Hill of Rubislaw, Dyce and Westhill.
EPC band: C
Cornhill Drive, Aberdeen
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aberdeen Station1.9 miles
- Dyce Station3.8 miles
About the agent
At Yopa Scotland we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a competit
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 135499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.