Cornwall Mews South, London, SW7
- Investment Opportunity
- Beautiful Patio
- Two Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Share of Freehold
A superb two bedroom two bathroom on the charming and delightful South Kensington Mews, Cornwall Mews South, SW7. The apartment has a lovely entrance off the street. You enter a lovely front patio garden leading you into the apartment. The apartment comprises of a good size living room with access to smaller patio at the back. A separate kitchen. Leading onto the 2nd bedroom, a family shower room. The master bedroom is spacious with plenty of built in storage and an ensuite bathroom. This could be another good rental investment.
Cornwall Mews South is arguably one of the best positions in West and South West London, close to the nearby Gloucester Road & South Kensington Tube Stations (District, Circle and Piccadilly lines) which provide access across London, whilst the Cromwell Road (A4) provides easy access to Heathrow. It is also within close proximity of Kensington Gardens, The Royal Albert Hall and the Natural History Museum, whilst there are also a wide selection of restaurants, bars, shops and boutiques within walking distance.
Currently Let £2650 pcm approx.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Cornwall Mews South, London, SW7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gloucester Road Station0.1 miles
- High Street Kensington Station0.5 miles
- South Kensington Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Harding Green is a privately owned and independent estate agency based in the heart of Kensington specialising in Sales and Lettings of residential property across London. The company thrives under our dedicated and experienced team of property professionals delivering outstanding results for our clients and offering a bespoke level of service.
Throughout every instruction, the Associate you instruct to sell, let or manage your property will remain the sole point of contact, meaning the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG200074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harding Green, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.