152 Lancaster Road, Carnforth
- One Double bedroom luxury apartment with underfloor heating
- Close to local amenities and transport links, with stylish finish
- Parking space available, Well Kept Communal Gardens
- Integrated appliances, lounge, utility room, double glazed
- PART EXCHANGE AND FULL COST OF REMOVALS INCLUDED
The property has been carefully planned with the peace of mind of the 24 hour Tunstall emergency response pull cord system situated in the hall. The property is presented in neutral shades with lifts to all the floors. There is a guest suite perfect for when friends and family come to visit.
What The Agent Says
Service charge includes cleaning of communal windows, water rates for communal areas and apartments, electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas, 24 hour emergency call system, upkeep of gardens, grounds repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas, contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas and buildings insurance.
The service charge does not cover external costs such as your council tax, electricity or TV however does include the cost of your house manager, water rates, the 24 hour emergency call system, the heating and maintenance of all communal areas, exterior property maintenance and gardening.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
152 Lancaster Road, Carnforth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carnforth Station0.5 miles
- Silverdale Station3.5 miles
- Bare Lane Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 212569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Carnforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.