Benson, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10
- Detached Four Bedroom Home
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Driveway Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Allocated Parking for Two Vehicles
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Situated in the Village of Benson
- 10 Year Building Warranty
- *Computer generated images for illustration purposes*
Stunning and spacious four bedroom family homes with view over fields and offering off street parking and integral garages.
Williams Orchard is an exclusively private development of 11 homes offering high quality, good design and excellent craftmanship. Entered via its own entrance this new development which offers a mixture of different properties to appeal to young couples, families and those looking to downsize. All properties benefit from off-street parking and the gardens either have views overlooking fields or have private aspects. The properties have been carefully designed to make the most of the natural light and views. The properties offer storage solutions to maximize the space available in the properties.
Benson enjoys a riverside setting on the Thames and has an attractive and thriving village centre - it is a fantastic place to call home. It sits upstream from the historic market town of Wallingford on a stretch of river and is almost equidistant between Oxford and Reading, making it an ideal location for commuting.
*Photos are for illustration purposes only
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Benson, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cholsey Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3206243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.