Elswick Place, Lytham St. Annes
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Outstanding Three Bedroom Dormer Bungalow
- Very Spacious Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Amazing South Facing Rear Garden
- No Chain Delay. THIS IS A MUST SEE
This property has many key features and benefits including entrance hall spacious lounge with double glazed bay window to front and a feature fireplace.
Downstairs shower room with shower, low level wc, wash hand basin and built in cupboard.
Two good sized double bedrooms downstairs with fitted wardrobes to both. A well fitted kitchen diner with fitted units, work tops over and featured island.
The added benefit of a rear conservatory which has gas central heated radiator and an electric ceiling fan
To the first floor there is a further third bedroom with built in cupboards into the eaves.
Externally there is an absolutely exquisite rear garden with stunning Indian flag stones, gravel and secluded as it backs onto the allotments.
There is also a detached garage which has power supply and lighting
This property is in a prime location within a quiet cul-de-sac and within a short distance to local amenities including St Annes’ square where there are an abundance of shops, bars and restaurants.
With easy access to the beach and sand dunes
It has good access to transport links and exceptional schools nearby
What The Agent Says
This really is one not to be missed.
Early viewing an absolute must to appreciate the size and quality of this property
Call us today to arrange your virtual tour … don't delay call today!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Elswick Place, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.9 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.2 miles
- Lytham Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 224698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.