Park Gates, Chiswick Place, Eastbourne
- Prime Eastbourne Location
- Just Off The Seafront
- Fantastic Potential
- Investment Opportunity
- Spacious Accommodation
- Off Street Parking Available
- Disabled Access
- Watch Our Video Tour
The purpose built flat in the Park Gates development offers so much potential and would be a wonderful seaside retreat. The rooms are large and light and and have lovely views over the attractive communal gardens. The reception room offers ample space for a sitting and dining area, and both bedrooms are very spacious doubles. There is a fitted kitchen, bathroom and a separate w/c. This ground floor flat has disabled access and off street parking is available.
Lounge/Diner - 16'11" (5.16m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
Spacious reception room with large window overlooking the communal gardens. Electric fireplace and surround.
Bedroom One - 15'5" (4.7m) x 11'1" (3.38m)
Large double bedroom, window with views on communal gardens, built in wardrobes,
Bedroom Two - 16'4" (4.98m) x 11'8" (3.56m)
Another large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and views to the side over gardens.
Kitchen - 12'3" (3.73m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and floor mounted cupboards. space for electric cooker, fridge/freezer washing machine and microwave.
Wood effect floor and tiled walls. Bath with overhead shower. Window to rear.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Park Gates, Chiswick Place, Eastbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.4 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.0 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Reid & Dean was first established in 1999 and quickly grew to become one of Eastbourne’s leading estate agents. Now in its third decade, with new owners at the helm, Reid & Dean is embracing fresh ideas and technology to best serve both new and existing customers.
The Reid & Dean team all live in our local area and we’re proud to call it home. Eastbourne is a wonderful town, from its fabulous seafront to its great mix of independent businesses. Serving our local community with our respe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 220_RDEA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reid & Dean, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.