Main Road, Middlezoy
- - A four bedroom, two reception period cottage.
- - Detached garage and workshop.
- - Character features which include beams to ceiling, fireplaces and a parquet floor.
- - Popular village with a good public house only a short distance.
- - Updated kitchen and bathroom in 2016.
- - No onward chain.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Main Road, Middlezoy
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bridgwater Station4.9 miles
About the agent
The only licensed estate agent within 10 miles of Langport yet also small enough to give personal and flexible service to all. From the start we are keen to learn just what our clients do and don’t want from their sales or lettings agent and just as keen to help people find their next home. No pushy commission fixated staff here!
We provide all the marketing advice, internet advertising, window displays, media coverage, financial services etc of the larger agent but being an independent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10610779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by English Homes, Langport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.