Bush Hill, The Headlands, Northampton
- Semi Detached Property
- Kitchen Opening Into Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Viewing Is Recommended To Appreciate Size Of Garden
A semi detached three bedroom property situated within the popular Headlands area of Northampton, in close proximity of all good amenities and schools.
The property comprises storm porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen opening into a dining area, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear and a driveway providing off road parking.
Entered via part obscure double glazed door to the front aspect, obscure window to the front aspect, under stairs cupboard, radiator, wood flooring, dogleg staircase rising to the first floor landing and doors to lounge and kitchen/diner.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace housing electric fire, with surround and mantle over, wood flooring and double doors into dining area.
Dining Area 12' 5" max x 9' 5" ( 3.78m max x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, wood flooring, double glazed patio doors and opening into kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.26m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, tiling to splashback areas, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for white goods and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall, obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, access to loft space and doors to:-
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 10' 2" max ( 3.17m x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator, picture rail and feature cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 4" min ( 3.58m x 2.84m min )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, picture rail, fitted storage recess and access to loft space.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.62m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin and low flush WC, radiator and partly tiled walls.
Enclosed partly with fencing, gated pedestrian access and vehicle access leading onto a block paved driveway. Some maturing shrubs.
Enclosed with timber fencing, paved patio area, mainly laid to lawn, some trees, timber storage sheds and a greenhouse.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Bush Hill, The Headlands, Northampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northampton Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Northampton North William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Northampton North
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN106450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.