Ambridge Close, Street
- Modern detached traditionally built home
- End of cul-de-sac position
- Four bedrooms
- Bathroom and en-suite wet room
- Spacious kitchen with a comprehensive range of fitted units
- Living/dining room with defined areas
- Conservatory and family friendly south facing garden
- Larger than average garage plus driveway
- Short walk to Brookside Academy
- Favoured residential area on the Western edge of Street
OUTSIDE: The front exterior of this size-able home is softened by a well-maintained lawned front garden next to the driveway and garage access, whilst the main entrance is sheltered from the elements by a canopy. The rear garden can be reached by a side path or from the conservatory and kitchen doors at the back elevation. All lead out to a paved patio spanning the width of the exterior and providing the ideal space for outdoor furniture or barbecues, soaking up the sunny southerly aspect. The remainder of the garden has been landscaped with high quality artificial turf, offering low maintenance yet family friendly space for recreation.
SERVICES: Mains gas, electric, water and drainage are connected, and Gas Central Heating is installed.
LOCATION: Located within a short walk from Brookside Academy. Quality secondary schooling is available at the renowned Millfield Senior School, Crispin school and Strode College. Shoppers enjoy the added bonus of Clarks Village Factory Outlets and there are five supermarkets as well as hardware stores within a short drive. Street is well served by doctors and dentists, has indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sports and fitness clubs and a popular theatre/cinema. The town has a variety of pubs and restaurants.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS: Strictly via Cooper and Tanner on . If arriving early, please wait to be greeted by a member of our team.
BrochuresFour Page Brochur...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ambridge Close, Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castle Cary Station9.9 miles
About the agent
For almost 100 years Cooper & Tanner have been well recognised in the West Country as landed property professionals and auctioneers. We now operate eight offices in Somerset and Wiltshire, providing Professional Estate Agency and Surveying services to the Residential, Agricultural and Commercial property sectors within the region.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101148030630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner, Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.