Haywards Close, Henley On Thames
- Four Bedrooms
- Large eat in Kitchen & Cloakroom
- Reception room with stunning views over Henley on Thames
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe
- Three further Double bedrooms
- Wet Room and Family bathroom
- Garden on split level
- Driveway with Parking for two vehicles
- Double glazed UPVC Windows & Doors
- Utility Room and Cloakroom
Entrance door to hall with wooden floor and stairs to first floor. On the ground floor is a double bedroom with en suite wet room. There is a good size Utility room with ample storage.
On the first floor is a cloakroom with WC, wash basin. The stunning first floor is flooded with light from the rear patio doors and four front windows offering superb views over the countryside. The reception room has Amtico wood look flooring. The new fitted kitchen is comprehensively fitted to two walls, with contrasting matt white units and composite worktops, with a breakfast bar, Appliances include: integrated dish washer, oven, microwave; Fridge freezer and a gas boiler. There is plenty of room for a large dining table. The sitting room is divided from the kitchen and dining area by sliding doors. The far-reaching views across farmland and woodland whilst sat in this area are simply stunning.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, the master to the front enjoys the same views over countryside and has en suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe. Bedroom two has built in wardrobes and Bedroom three is a good sized double. There is a family bathroom with shower over bath,
Double-width driveway, with attractive stepped side garden. Side steps lead up the side of the property to the rear garden. The rear garden split level with paving and planting, outside lights and garden sockets. The garden is enclosed by elegant modern Redwood fencing.
There is a local park with new children`s` play equipment accessed in a few minutes through the woods at the end of Haywards Close. Walking through this park, it takes approx. 8 minutes into Henley town centre where there are comprehensive shopping facilities: a Waitrose supermarket; numerous boutiques; coffee shops; restaurants, and; a weekly market. Henley railway station offers an excellent service into London Paddington (approx. 45 mins). The River Thames offers many attractions, including the international annual Royal Regatta. There are excellent state and private schools all within walking distance, including Valley Road primary and Gillotts secondary schools.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Haywards Close, Henley On Thames
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.6 miles
- Shiplake Station2.0 miles
- Wargrave Station2.8 miles
About the agent
'Over 25 years' experience in the Henley-on-Thames, Thames Valley and London property markets'
With the world moving at an ever faster pace as a result of the World Wide Web, I strongly believe the future of estate agency lies in being able to offer truly global coverage, with a highly personalised approach tailored to my clients' individual needs.
With this in mind, Richard Jackson Property Consultants offers clients a modern and be-spoke service, I guess I would de
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 192_RJPC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Jackson PropertyConsultants, Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.