Kenilworth Court, Styvechale, Coventry
- An improved 8th floor flat situated in this popular high rise block
- Warm air central heating throughout
- Communal entrance with lifts, communal gardens & communal car parking spaces
- Reception hall & attractive living room with balcony & modern open plan refitted kitchen leading off
- Two double bedrooms & modern recently refurbished shower room
- Immediate vacant possession with no further chain involved
Communal Entrance - With intercom entry system and lifts to all floors.
Reception Hall - Hardwood entrance door with inset spy hole leads to reception hall with laminate flooring, telephone point, built in Johnson and Starley gas fired wall mounted central heating system, door to useful built in airing cupboard housing a hot water boiler, two ceiling light points and doors radiating off as follows:
Open Plan Living/Kitchen -
Living Area - 4.95m max 3.99m min x 3.71m (16'3" max 13'1" min x - With single glazed windows with far reaching views, glazed door leading onto a balcony, TV aerial point, laminate flooring and warm air vent.
Open Plan Re-Fitted Kitchen Area - 3.28m x 2.72m (10'9" x 8'11" ) - Having an attractive range of modern units comprising fitted work top surfaces extending to three sides and part forming a breakfast bar feature, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with base cupboard below, three drawer base unit and additional range of double and single corner door base cupboards, inset four ring ceramic hob with built in oven below and fitted stainless steel extractor hood above, range of matching double and single door wall mounted cupboards with concealed LED spotlighting below, attractive tile effect laminate floor, ceiling light point, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and tiled splash backs as fitted in modern and complementary ceramics.
Bedroom One - 4.09m x 3.73m (13'5" x 12'3") - With single glazed window with far reaching views, laminate flooring, warm air vent, TV aerial point and two double door built in wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom Two - 3.12m x 2.97m maximum (10'3" x 9'9" maximum) - With single glazed window with far reaching views and laminate flooring.
Modern Refurbished Fully Tiled Shower Room - With double shower tray with glass screen, 'Mira' Sport electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceiling light point, medicine cabinet, fitted mirror with light and tiled floor.
Outside - The property is situated amongst well maintained communal gardens and there are communal car parking spaces available.
Note - We have been advised by the vendor that the tenure is leasehold and held on a 999 year lease from March 25th 1999.
BrochuresKenilworth Court, Styvechale, Coventry
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Kenilworth Court, Styvechale, Coventry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station0.4 miles
- Canley Station1.4 miles
- Tile Hill Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Hello from the team at Payne Associates! Thanks for visiting our Rightmove page!
Coventry estate agents Payne Associates are leading independent estate agents with four offices across Coventry. Our branches are in prominent and busy locations at Albany Road, Earlsdon, New Union Street, City Centre, Daventry Road, Cheylesmore and Walsgrave Road, Walsgrave.
We offer all traditional estate agency services but with a modern and forward thinkin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29553056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Daventry Road Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.