St. Katherines Road, Henley On Thames, RG9
- Flexible spacious accommodation
- Four bedrooms with family bathroom
- Open living with views to rear garden and patio
- Parking to the front of the property with single garage
- Ideal commuter location within walking distance of Henley
- No Onward Chain
The front door opens into a spacious entrance hall, with cloakroom, the fitted kitchen with built in appliances leads to the side door out into the rear garden, open plan dining room and sitting room benefit from a central feature fireplace. This property offers 4 spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom, creating ideal flexible accommodation for modern day living. To the front of the property is the driveway with parking leading to single garage and the well-presented front garden. To the rear of the property is the sunny south facing garden, with outside patio, pond and mature borders. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout and has the added benefit of no onward chain.
St Katherine’s Road is a very quiet street situated in an established residential neighborhood. It is just a 15-minute walk from Gillotts senior school and Trinity CE Primary school and sits within both catchment areas. It is also approximately one mile from the railway station and Henley town centre which offers comprehensive range of shopping facilities including a 3-screen cinema, theatre, library, Waitrose, an excellent doctor’s surgery and a host of restaurants, cafes & pubs/bars. In addition, there are several recreational facilities nearby, including Henley Leisure centre which is within walking distance. In addition to the high performing state schools nearby, there is a wide choice of private schools including the Oratory, Shiplake College, Queen Anne’s, Rupert House & St Mary’s. The commuter is well provided for Henley Station having direct links with London Paddington and the M4/M40 J8/9 & 4 are 9 miles giving access to London, Heathrow, West Country and Midlands.
St. Katherines Road, Henley On Thames, RG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.7 miles
- Shiplake Station1.7 miles
- Wargrave Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Ballards Estate Agents has been established for over thirty years, specialising in the sale of residential property, residential lettings and commercial acquisitions in Henley on Thames, Marlow, Twyford and surrounding areas. Our combination of professional expertise, experience and a detailed knowledge of the local market place ensures a high level of client service and our office network ensures maximum coverage for your property.
Unlike many estate agency outlets th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN210019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents, Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.