Overstone Court, Cardiff Bay
- First Floor Apartment in Cardiff Bay
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite and Bathroom
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen
- Parking and Communal Gardens
- No Chain
This spacious, two double bedroom apartment situated on the popular, waterside development of Overstone Court truly provides an excellent first time buy set within just minutes walk of both Cardiff Bay and Cardiff City Centre. Positioned on the first floor, the apartment itself comprises spacious entrance hall, bright and airy lounge and dining area which flows into the fully fitted kitchen area. In addition, there is a master bedroom complete with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom and master bathroom. Further benefits include under floor heating throughout, allocated and visitor parking and lift access to all floors. Viewing is highly recommended!
The building is entered via double glazed front door which provides access to the communal entrance hall which offers stairwell and lift access to all apartments to all floors.
Storage cupboard, doors to all rooms
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
6.16m x 4.59m - 20'3" x 15'1"
Kitchen Area - Fitted with a range of units to one wall, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and oven, built-in four ring hob with extractor over, single drainer sink with mixer tap, double glazed window, vinyl flooring. Living Area - Large double glazed picture window.
3.03m x 2.96m - 9'11" x 9'9"
Double glazed window.
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising step in shower cubicle, low level w.c., wash hand basin, splash-back tiling.
3.03m x 2.91m - 9'11" x 9'7"
Double Glazed Window
Comprising panelled bath with shower mixer tap, low level w.c., wash hand basin, splash-back tiling.
Overstone Court, Cardiff Bay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Bay Station0.3 miles
- Cardiff Central Station0.5 miles
- Grangetown Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Across our three prominent Cardiff branches, CPS Homes strives to provide the best possible service to each and every customer. As Cardiff's largest estate and letting agent, we aim to provide landlords and vendors with unrivalled marketing exposure of their property and a proactive service that is of a higher standard than any other available in Cardiff.Do you know the
value of your property?
Our experienced sales team can provid
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8798284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPS Homes, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.