Strathnairn Street, Roath
- Recent Development of Four Apartments
- Combined Income of £34,140
- 8% Return
- Convenient to City Centre and Cardiff University
- Tastefully Fitted Fixtures & Fittings
- No Chain
This recent development of four apartments in the heart of Roath is an absolutely fantastic investment opportunity! Finished to an excellent standard, each apartment let, its not hard to see why there is an annual income £34,140. Flat 1, a one bedroom ground floor apartment is let at £650 until June 2021 Flat 2, a one bedroom ground floor apartment with garden, is let at £725 until July 2021 Flat 3, a one bedrooms first floor apartment, is let at £600 until November 2020. Flat 4, a two bedroom duplex apartment, is let at £870 until November 2020.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Strathnairn Street, Roath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cathays Station0.5 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station0.7 miles
- Cardiff Central Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Across our three prominent Cardiff branches, CPS Homes strives to provide the best possible service to each and every customer. As Cardiff's largest estate and letting agent, we aim to provide landlords and vendors with unrivalled marketing exposure of their property and a proactive service that is of a higher standard than any other available in Cardiff.Do you know the
value of your property?
Our experienced sales team can provid
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8798887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPS Homes, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.