The Big Windsor, Cardiff Bay
- Brand New for Spring 2021
- Reservations now being taken
- A brand new water aspect Grade-II listed development
- One of only four bespoke apartments
- First floor position
- Prominently positioned at the entrance of Mermaid Quay
- Beautifully unique and individually-designed
- Elevated views across the Bay
- Two years paid parking by developer with option to extend
Reserve today and move-in for Spring 2021... With elevated views over the Bay, this iconic, Grade II listed Cardiff landmark is in its final stages of transformation to just four uniquely and individually-designed apartments, providing a truly special residence or investment. Conveniently and prominently situated at the entrance of Mermaid Quay, all of its delicious international cuisine, vibrant bars, coffee shops and theatre offerings are very much on your doorstep. What's more, Cardiff Bay train station is just a short distance away, making access to the city centre quick and easy. Occupying a first-floor position, Apartment Two has been decadently-designed to incorporate incredible designer-appointed interiors, whilst also paying homage to the building's history and heritage. For a full specification and to book a viewing appointment, contact our Sales Director, Nathan today…
The Big Windsor, Cardiff Bay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardiff Bay Station0.3 miles
- Cardiff Central Station1.0 miles
- Grangetown Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Across our three prominent Cardiff branches, CPS Homes strives to provide the best possible service to each and every customer. As Cardiff's largest estate and letting agent, we aim to provide landlords and vendors with unrivalled marketing exposure of their property and a proactive service that is of a higher standard than any other available in Cardiff.Do you know the
value of your property?
Our experienced sales team can provid
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9213866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPS Homes, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.