Moor Park Gardens, Leigh-on-Sea, SS9
- ** Two double bedroomed Semi Detached Bungalow
- ** Belfairs Woods, Golf Course & Nature Reserve a short stroll away
- ** 17ft Lounge with Log Burner
- ** Double Glazed and Gas Centrally Heated
- ** 40ft Southerly Aspect Garden
- ** Own Driveway to Garage
- ** Good Decorative Order
- ** No Onward Chain
Upvc double glazed entrance door giving access to
Tiled flooring. Full glazed door to
Double radiator with shelf above. Entrance to roof space with pull down loft ladder (vendor advises the boiler is in the roof space). Panelled and glazed doors to all rooms. Built-in storage cupboard housing gas meter. Coving. Wood effect laminate flooring.
17' 4" x 12' 6" (5.28m x 3.8m)
Upvc double glazed french doors with windows adjacent overlooking rear garden. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator. Log burner. TV aerial point. Coving.
10' 8" x 9' 3" (3.25m x 2.82m)
Range of base cupboards, drawers and matching eye level cabinets incorporating glazed fronted display cupboards and corner shelving. Roll edge work surfaces. Built-in ceramic single drainer sink unit. Small matching breakfast bar. Integrated fridge and freezer and cupboard housing space for washing machine. Built-in four ring electric hob with extractor hood over concealed in matching canopy and oven below. Double radiator. Fully tiled walls. Upvc double glazed windows to side and rear, full glazed door to rear.
14' 4" x 11' 6" (4.37m x 3.5m)
Upvc double glazed leaded light bay window to front with stained glass fan light over. Double radiator. Coving.
11' 9" x 11' 4" (3.58m x 3.45m)
Double glazed leaded light bay window to front with stained glass fan lights over. Double radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring. Coving.
7' 9" x 5' 5" (2.36m x 1.65m)
Fitted with a three piece coloured suite to comprising double width shower cubicle with screen. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c, Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Heated towel rail. Upvc double glazed obscure window to side.
The Rear Garden has a delightful southerly aspect measuring approx. 40ft in depth commencing with a colour paved patio area, the remainder of the garden is lawned with shrub/bush borders. Fenced to boundaries. Greenhouse. Wrought iron garden gate giving side access to the front of the property. The Front Garden is laid to block paving providing off road parking and giving access to the garage. Ornamental brick wall to front and lawned area. Garage - Up and over door to front. Power and lighting. (Restricted access to the garage)
Moor Park Gardens, Leigh-on-Sea, SS9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leigh-on-Sea Station1.5 miles
- Chalkwell Station2.0 miles
- Rayleigh Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Established in 1995; now with six local branches, Hunt Roche take great pride in offering the most courteous, efficient and professional service available in the area. Each branch is managed by an 'on-site' Director of the firm. This means that all properties are valued and inspected by either a Director or manager with years of local experience. We measure our success by the huge number of clients we have moved time and time again along with recommendations from clients old and new.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LOS210025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunt Roche, Leigh-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.