Cecil Avenue, Enfield EN1
- 6 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Chain Free
- Wonderful Family Home
- 70ft garden (Approx)
- Huge Reception
- Ground Floor WC
- Residential Street
- Excellent Transport Links
**VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE** CHAIN FREE, FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME, EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY, GARAGE, 70ft plus GARDEN, SEMI-DETACHED, ENFIELD TOWN.
On the ground floor the property benefits from a 41ft through lounge, spacious fully fitted kitchen with dining area, utility room, WC, garage and a 70ft private garden with side access. On the first floor there are five bedrooms (4 doubles and 1 single), a three piece family sized bathroom suite and plenty of storage. The Loft Room is very spacious and boasts plenty of storage. The property is located on a quiet cul-de-sac at the bottom of a residential street, only a few minutes from Bush Hill Park and its national rail station. Enfield Town is also a short distance away with its wonderful high street and mall which includes banks, restaurants, cafes and bars all on your door step.
Please call Martin Brookes in order to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Cecil Avenue, Enfield EN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Enfield Town Station0.4 miles
- Bush Hill Park Station0.5 miles
- Southbury Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Martin Brookes are a leading and pioneering one-stop propert
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4512717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Brookes , Edmonton . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.