Church Road, BS15
- New build property
- Semi detached
- High Spec
- Prime location
- Three double bedrooms
- Three bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Private large rear garden
- No Chain
Internally, living space is set over three floors with all the perks you would expect of a newly built home with some extras thrown in. There are newly fitted double glazed windows throughout as well as beautiful oak doors to every room. Every inch of the accommodation has been utilised to its maximum potential. The property is well lit with natural light and has been done to the highest of specifications.
Downstairs accommodation consists of a lounge, hallway with W/C and open plan kitchen/diner. The kitchen/diner is an inviting space, ultra-modern with integrated appliances. The generous storage comes with high gloss unit fronts and complimentary granite worktops. There are patio doors spanning the rear of the property and providing a lovely view of the rear garden.
Moving upstairs to the first floor, a landing area branches off to two double bedrooms and stylish bathroom with shower. The second floor has a good sized double room and contemporary suite complete with all the mod cons including free flow bath filler.
Externally, there is off street parking to the front in the form of a driveway with space for two cars. The private, enclosed rear garden benefits from having side access and is low maintenance but spacious. There is a newly paved patio area leading to a freshly laid, vibrant lawn.
A must see!!
*Internal shots coming soon
Church Road, BS15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lawrence Hill Station1.9 miles
- Stapleton Road Station2.3 miles
- Keynsham Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Moorfield Estate Agents are an independent estate agency which was formed in 1999 and quickly proved to be a successful independent agent in Bristol. We are committed to helping all our clients relieve the stresses involved in any home move. Our friendly, proactive team have a detailed and in depth knowledge of the local market as such we can advise on the most effective means of renting, buying, selling, managing and investing in Bristol.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moorfields Estate Agents, Hanham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.