Bodnant Gardens, Raynes Park, SW20
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Off street parking for two cars
- Modern double glazing
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Two bathrooms
- Stunning private rear garden
- EPC Rating D
- Available now
Accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance with porch and a downstairs cloakroom off the main entrance hallway. Walking through to the main living area you are greeted by a beautifully refurbished modern open kitchen and lounge with laminate flooring and double doors opening out to a well maintained private rear garden. Also situated on the ground floor is a downstairs shower room and w/c plus another two further rooms which can be used as a forth bedroom or second reception/family room.
Upstairs boasts a further two double bedroom as well as one reasonable size single bedroom and a second modern fully fitted bathroom. Additional benefits include off street parking, newly fitted good quality carpets in the bedrooms, access to a beautiful low maintenance private patio garden, modern combi gas central heating system and modern double glazing. Available now, unfurnished or part-furnished. EPC Rating D.
Bodnant Gardens, Raynes Park, SW20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Raynes Park Station0.5 miles
- New Malden Station0.8 miles
- Motspur Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Our Kingston branch is headed up by Branch Manager, Scott Carson, who began his estate agency career some 20 years ago. Scott says his success is based on hard work, commitment, and excellent training and development.
Scott comments: “I have successfully managed a number of estate agency branches including Richmond, Esher and now Kingston. I pride myself on my positive ‘can do’ attitude to provide great customer service and make moving house as hassle-free as possible for our clients, e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 506730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Kingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.