Hawkins Road, CAMBRIDGE
- End Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Large Garden
- General Modernisation Required
- Vehicular Rear Access
- CHAIN FREE!
IN NEED OF MODERNISATION!-A large two bedroom end terraced house in this popular Kings Hedges location. Needs general updating, and has large gardens to the rear. CHAIN FREE!
Situated in a popular location in North Cambridge, this is a two double bedroom end of terraced house, which requires general modernisation throughout.
There are generous gardens to the rear, and the property offers excellent potential, not only to modernise and alter to one's own taste, but has the scope to convert the loft into a third bedroom, subject to building regulations.
Offered chain free, this really presents a great opportunity to create a home of individual specification.
Entrance door, wing windows, staircase to first floor, glazed door to kitchen, door to;
12'8 x 11'9 (3.86m x 3.58m). Window to front, tiled fireplace with gas fire.
Kitchen- 13'5 x 8'4 (4.08m x 2.54m) Window to rear, glazed door to rear garden, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cupboards under, eye and base level cupboards, working surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine, cooker point, airing cupboard, understairs recess, door to;
9'2 x 8' (2.79m x 2.43m). Window to rear, gas convector heater.
First floor landing
Hatch to loft space.
14'9 x 10'8 (4.49m x 3.25m). Window to rear, built in cupboard,
11'9 x 10' (3.58 x 3.04m). Window to rear, built in cupboard
Fitted with WC, vanity wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, frosted window to rear.
Front garden with hedge screening, pathway to side of property leading to gated access to;
Rear Garden- very good size, concrete patio, lawned with borders, brick built shed. There is vehicular access to the rear of the property via Kent Road which could provide off road parking to the rear, with the removal of the shed at the rear of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Hawkins Road, CAMBRIDGE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North1.1 miles
- Cambridge Station2.4 miles
- Waterbeach Station3.5 miles
About the agent
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With over thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire process of selling your home and buying you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ORP101138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orchard Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.