Oaklands Lane, Biggin Hill, Westerham, TN16
- Four bedroom semi detached home
- Popular Location
- Large lounge and dining area
- Modern kitchen and utility room
- Private, flat rear garden
- Large driveway and parking for several cars
- Garage - Parking for Several Cars
- EPC Band D
This spacious semi-detached family home is ideally situated for local schools and benefits from a garage and ample off road parking.
Step into the hallway where you will find the downstairs WC and door through to a spacious lounge that is open plan to the dual aspect dining area, which in turn has patio doors leading to the well-proportioned rear garden with lawn and wooden decked patio that is ideal for alfresco dining. The light and airy kitchen, with its range of modern units, also boasts patio doors leading to the rear garden and access to the utility room. Back in the lounge, ascend the stairs to the upper floor where you will find the well-proportioned main bedroom with views over the rear garden, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
The property also benefits from central heating and double glazing.
EPC Band D. The full Certificate is available on request.
Biggin Hill has the advantage of being surrounded by Green Belt countryside and yet is only 7.5 miles from Bromley's main shopping centre and railway station which offers a regular service into London. Croydon can also be accessed via bus to New Addington then Tramlink to Croydon. Access to the M25 motorway is approx. 7.5 miles away. Biggin Hill also benefits from a Waitrose Supermarket, and a library and swimming pool complex.
Local schools include Oaklands Infants and Juniors, Biggin Hill Primary and Charles Darwin Academy. Historically Biggin Hill Airport played an important role as an RAF Fighter Station during WWII. The RAF Chapel is still in use and can be found by the popular landmark Spitfire and Hurricane.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Oaklands Lane, Biggin Hill, Westerham, TN16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Addington Tram Stop2.6 miles
- King Henry's Drive Tram Stop2.9 miles
- Fieldway Tram Stop3.2 miles
About the agent
Howard Cundey is an estate agency taking bold steps to meet the changing demands of a 21st century clientele. Tim Foulkes and Dan Berrisford recognise that customers have ever-changing requirements and they have risen to the challenge of meeting these. Howard Cundey Live is a 24/7 Hybrid estate agent with a network of Hubs in Kent, Surrey and Sussex focusing on high levels of customer service specialising in Property Sales, Lettings, Management, commercial and land and New homes. Using the ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19549780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey LIVE, Lingfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.